Mr Pink Miro Inspired Felt Sewing Pattern & Tutorial
- 1 sheet of black A4 felt for Mr. Pink’s body.
- Scraps of felt for the nose, eye and bow (green, yellow, pink & black)
- Complimentary/contrasting embroidery thread (I used pink embroidery thread, separating the 6 strands into 2 sets of 3 strands each)
- Wadding to lightly stuff Mr.Pink
- Embroidery needle
- pattern Mr Pink
Stitches in this pattern:
- Hand sewing only using the running stitch
How to make:
- Download the pattern above and print on A4 paper at 100%.
- Cut out the pattern.
- Pin each pattern piece onto the felt and cut out in the amounts specified on the pattern.
- Using the sample image of Mr. Pink as a guide, place each of the pieces onto the main body.
- Using a running stitch sew the yellow circle onto the front of the bow.
- Again using the running stitch, sew the pupil of the eye onto the main eye patch piece of felt.
- Then, sew the bow, eye and nose onto the front of the main body, one side only.
- When finished place the front of the body over the back of the body and sew together all around the circumference starting at point A. in the picture and stopping at point B.
- Keeping the needle and thread in the felt, lightly stuff Mr. Pink.
- Continue sewing until you have closed the gap.
- Mr. Pink is now finished.