How to make a cute felt owl and box
Download the patterns to make the small felt owl and box click here. The patterns are printed on an A4 sheet of paper at 100%.
- Cut out the pattern and pin to an A4 piece of felt, cut out the felt.
- Place corners marked A together and blanket stitch along the open section. This will create the first corner of the box.
- Continue by placing B, C & D together and blanket stitching together.
- To finish you can attach a butterfly onto the front of the felt box.
- The butterfly pattern is available from the Owl & Butterfly Lavender Sachet Tutorial click here to download the pattern
To make the Owl follow the instructions below: