Running Stitch Instructions:
- Thread the needle and place a knot at the base of the thread.
- Insert the needle through the back of the fabric and pull through until the knot is securely in place.
- Moving the needle in a straight line forward poke the needle back down through the fabric and take all of the thread through until you just have a small stitch left in the top of the fabric.
- Moving forward in a straight line, poke the needle up through the back of the fabric the same stitch length as the first stitch.
- Continue until you have finished the desired length of stitching.
- Back sew over the last stitch a couple of times on the reverse of the fabric to secure in place.
- Snip off thread.