Upcycled Glass Jars – Tea Light Holders
I’ve wanted to make these cute little tea light jars for absolutely ages :). Eventually I have gotten around to doing it and they are so simple to make…
What you need:
- Glass jars (I have these left over from some jam and chutneys)
- Circular paper doilies (the ones I used are approx. 6’ / 15 cm in diameter)
- Hessian ribbon
- Found objects (feather, dried daisy)
- Cinnamon stick
- Cut out paper owl
- Dried lavender from my garden
- Wooden craft pegs
How to Make:
- I literally just took out all of my collected / hoarded bits and pieces and added bits as I went along.
- Starting with a clean jar, I folded the doily in half and cut.
- Taking the two halves of the doily wrap around the jar so as they are over lapping and glue in place.
- Wrap the twine or the hessian ribbon around the cut end of the doily, glue in place.
- Peg the chosen embellishment items together and glue the peg onto the front of the jar.
- Place a tea light inside the jar and light 🙂