Whip Stitch Instructions:
- Thread the needle and place a knot at the base of the thread.
- Line up the two pieces of material to be sewn together.
- Insert the needle between the two pieces of felt and secure the knot at the top / start of the line to be sewn.
- Grabbing a piece of both sides of the felt run the needle through and pull thread tight.
- Moving forward a small amount insert the needle again grabbing both sides of the top of the felt and pulling tight.
- Repeat this until you reach the end of the line you are sewing,
- Back sew over the last stitch a couple of times to secure.
- Snip off thread.