Make your own cute fairy doll from felt with our easy to follow hand sewing patterns.
The felt fairy finished size is 6 1/2″ / 16.5 cm tall.
Please note this listing is for the pattern only, it does not include the finished items or the materials to make them.
The pattern is instantly downloadable once payment has been processed.
The entire collection of our Fairy Story Time Hand Sewing patterns can be purchased here https://missdaisypatterns.com/product/fairy-story-time-bag-collection-hand-sewing-patterns/ at a discounted price.
Materials (Girl Fairy):
• An A4 sheet of felt in white, green, light pink & rose pink. (All colours are optional and can be mixed and matched to suit your own choice) To make the fairy doll in this pattern I used 100% acrylic felt. Smaller scraps of left over felt can also be used as the amounts required to make an individual fairy are small, please see the pattern at the back of this e-book.
• Embroidery thread/ floss in white, brown (eyes), light pink and rose pink. (Or colours that match your chosen felt)
• Two small decorative felt flowers for the dress and fairy’s hair (optional – you can also use buttons)
• Polyester craft filler
• Embroidery needle
• Paper scissors & material scissors
• Long needle or doll making needle (for
attaching the arms and legs to the body)
• Chopstick for stuffing
• Pencil or tailor chalk pencil
• A4 paper and printer